Scrum Master Workshop
A workshop designed for leaders who serve
This focused workshop is a fun and interactive way to help you and your team learn about the Scrum Master accountability and how being a good Scrum Master is crucial to the success of a Scrum team in the real world. We go through many hands-on exercises in this workshop. We also discuss the real-world examples you bring to class, so you walk away with confidence in your understanding of Scrum and the Scrum Master accountability.
Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
What's a Scrum Master?
A Scrum Master is accountable for a Scrum Team's effectiveness. They do this by ensuring Scrum is enacted and understood by the Scrum team and their stakeholders. They're a true leader who serves the Scrum Team, the Product Owner and the organization as a whole.
What a Scrum Master does in a nutshell
- They cause the removal of impediments
- Facilitate events as needed or requested
- Teach Professional Scrum
- Advise on ways to use Scrum effectively
- Coach the Product Owner on Backlog management techniques
- Help the Scrum Team learn ways to create highly valuable and Done increments
Effective Scrum Masters:
- Know Scrum like a master
- Stay current with the lasted Scrum Guide
- Care for the team holistically
- Uphold the Scrum Values of
- Teach Scrum to the Scrum Team and organization
- Ensure Scrum is enacted and understood
Leaving you’ll know:
- The history of Scrum
- The theory of Scrum
- When Scrum works
- How Scrum works
- Why Scrum works
- How the roles, artifacts and events serve empirical product development
- Common challenges of Scrum Teams
- How to be an effective Scrum Master
- How to chose the right stance to most effectively help your team
- Tactics for Scrum Mastering
- Teaching techniques for transferring knowledge
Join the Responsive Advisors Community
Once you take a Responsive Advisors course, our journey together doesn’t end there. You have access to our exclusive community of practice where we share ideas, share invites to alumni-only events, and provide post-class support.