Advanced Scrum Workshop
Taking your Scrum team to the next level
Our Advanced Scrum workshop is perfect for organizations that have been using Scrum or have begun their agile transformation but need some advanced practices and strategies to get even more from the Scrum framework and better apply it in the real world.
This workshop is a fun and interactive way to help you and your team master Scrum. We'll revisit the accountabilities, artifacts, events and values to ensure alignment. You'll learn better was to use Scrum in the real world through hands-on exercises and facilitated discussions. We also discuss real-world examples you bring to the class so you walk away with confidence using Scrum in your organization.
Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
WHAT IS "ADVANCED"?
It's common for Scrum team members to remember different pieces of their Scrum training. Some Scrum team members may have never taken a training only learning Scrum on the job. It crucial for Scrum team members to be aligned on the purpose of Scrum and how to use it effectively in the real world. Equally important are the advanced practices that help create successful teams.
What are the benefits of Scrum Team alignment?
- Goals get accomplished
- Members cross-train other
- Valuable increments always produced
- Advanced practices can be applied
- Scrum teams make better tradeoffs
- Higher quality increments are made
Amazing Scrum Teams:
- Reduce risk at every step
- Create transparency of in-flight work
- Self-manage around the work, as a team
- Have finished small and valuable solutions every Sprint
- Create high-quality solutions
- Work together to solve problems
- Focus on accomplishing goals
- Continuoulsy improve their process and their organization
- Reduce delivery costs by focusing on goals
Leaving you’ll know:
- Scrum Theory
- The Accountabiities, Events and Artifacts
- The Scrum Values
- The importance of Done Increments
- Techniques to manage risk
- How to make a Definition of Done
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Estimation techniques
- How to break large work into small deliverables
- the basics of release forecasting
Join the Responsive Advisors Community
Once you take a Responsive Advisors course, our journey together doesn’t end there. You have access to our exclusive community of practice where we share ideas, share invites to alumni-only events, and provide post-class support.