An Engaging Full-Day Experience
Boring is the enemy of learning. That’s why we created our Kanban workshop, which is perfect for anyone wanting to learn how Kanban can help your team get more agile, deliver more value sooner, mitigate risks faster, and create stellar delivery teams
This full-day workshop is a fun and interactive way to help you and your team focus on the principles of Kanban and how to use it in the real world through hands-on exercises. We discuss real-world examples you bring to the class so you walk away with confidence.
Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
What is Kanban?
The Kanban Method is a knowledge work management method for organizations leveraging a team-based approach to improving delivery. The Kanban Method teaches you how to create transparency of the work to be done and continuously improve what you deliver and your organization as a whole.
Kanban Method Principles
- Visualize your work
- Limit Work in Progress
- Manage and Manage Flow of work
- Make policies explicit
- Establish Feedback loops
- Improve and evolve
Amazing Kanban Teams:
- Reduce risk at every step
- Improve transparency of in-flight work
- Self-manage around the work, as a team
- Deliver small and valuable solutions quickly
- Reduce work in progress to prevent getting stuck
- Create necessary buffers to prevent work starvation
- Experimentally evolve their process and their organization
- Reduce delivery costs by exposing unneeded steps
You’ll know how to:
- Create transparency of work in progress
- Techniques to measure the flow of work
- Methods to manage stuck work and get it unstuck
- Policies to follow, quality standards, and how to make them clear to all
- Techniques to create short feedback loops to act as safety nets for experimental process evolution
- Ways to get started with the Kanban method
- How to continuously improve its use
- Stop starting and start finishing!
Join the Responsive Advisors Community
Once you take a Responsive Advisors course, our journey together doesn’t end there. You have access to our exclusive community of practice where we share ideas, share invites to alumni-only events, and provide post-class support.