Scrum for Managers, Leaders, and Executives
Boring is the enemy of learning. That’s why we created our Stakeholder Workshop, which is perfect for anyone with a vested interest in the product of a Scrum team. It can be a challenge to understand how a Scrum team is working, why they are using new words like "Sprint" and "Backlog", and most importantly how you can support them in their work.
This workshop is a fun and interactive way to help you and your team learn the basics of Scrum - what it is, why it works, and how you can get involved. We focus on the essentials you need to help ensure the teams you're working with get the input and engagement from you that they need to deliver a product that you'll love.
Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations that have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held online or at your location, allowing us to cater to your organization's needs.
Training for You
What is a Stakeholder?
In Scrum, Stakeholders are the people who receive the valuable product that a Scrum Team produces. Stakeholders include customers, managers, other internal teams, and executives.
- Work with Product Owner
- Help refine the Product Backlog
- Provide actionable feedback
- Understand Product and Sprint Goals
- Engage at Sprint Review
- Be curious
- Partner with the Product Owner to realize the vision
- Understand incremental delivery and emergent planning
- Provide input and feedback as needed by the Scrum Team
- Make their voices heard while respecting Product Owner decisions
- Leverage their knowledge and authority to resolve impediments
- Help the Scrum Team succeed in delivering value every Sprint
You’ll learn about:
- Why Agile principles matter and how they relate to Scrum
- Benefits of greater agility and empirical process control
- Importance of a Done Increment at every Sprint
- Terminology used by Scrum Teams and why they matter
- Stakeholder activities to help your Scrum Teams succeed
- How to work with a Product Owner, even when you disagree
Join the Responsive Advisors Community
Once you take a Responsive Advisors course, our journey together doesn’t end there. You have access to our exclusive community of practice where we share ideas, share invites to alumni-only events, and provide post-class support.