USER STORY WORKSHOP
Engaging and Entertaining Workshop
We believe boring is the enemy of learning, that’s why we created our user story workshops, perfect for anyone who will be involved in writing user stories! These workshops are a fun and interactive way to help you and your team focus on what a user story is, how to gather requirements, and document them through hands-on exercises. We cover real-world examples from you and other attendees organizations so you walk away with confidence.
Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
Public classes are a great fit if you or a few of your colleagues are looking
to attend training. We regularly teach public Scrum Master classes virtually online and in Chicago, New York City, Seattle, and Los Angeles.
WHAT ARE USER STORIES?
User stories are a people-first approach to informally documenting the product needs of a user. They are written from the perspective of the end-user to communicate the problem and the value derived from a solution. The idea is to start with the end in mind and work forward toward the how.
Good user stories provide the space for innovation and an additional layer of transparency that facilitates empiricism in Scrum.
Well-structured user stories:
- Reduce misinterpretations
- Decrease misunderstandings and false starts
- Create a clearer picture of the problem, and any constraints, fostering innovation and creativity
- Enable successful product development, planning, and faster delivery of working product
You’ll leave knowing how to:
- Reduce large requests into smaller and smaller problem statements designed to achieve specific goals
- Have a clear focus on your customers and value that can be delivered
- Create excellent, well-written, easy to understand user stories that clearly communicate the problem to be solved
Join the Responsive Advisors Community
Once you take a Responsive Advisors course, our journey together doesn’t end there. You have access to our exclusive community of practice where we share ideas, share invites to alumni-only events, and provide post-class support.