Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more
teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location
and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
Public classes are a great fit if you or a few of your colleagues are looking to
attend training. We regularly teach public Professional Scrum classes
virtually online and in Chicago, New York City, and Los Angeles.
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- Understand the foundations of Scrum and the whys behind them
- Gain experience being a member of a Scrum Team
- Learn how to effectively deliver valuable products using Scrum
- Learn about common dysfunctions of Scrum and how to avoid them
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The fundamentals of Scrum
- The Scrum framework
- How to apply the Scrum framework through a series of Sprints
- How to apply Scrum effectively in your team
- How to plan with Scrum
- How to get started with Scrum in your organization and team
- How to keep Scrum healthy
Every attendee of our Applying Professional Scrum course receives a free attempt at the Professional Scrum Master I certification (PSM I) from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will become Scrum.org PSM I certified.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PSM I certification exam within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the PSM I certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.