Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
Public classes are a great fit if you or a few of your colleagues are looking to attend training. We regularly teach public Scrum Master classes in Chicago, New York City, and Los Angeles.
WHY ATTEND AGILE TRAINING WITH RESPONSIVE ADVISORS
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as developers, Scrum Masters, and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- Obtain a clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Learn how to serve as Scrum Masters for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of self-management
- Discover how to use Scrum effectively from the start
- Learn ways to increase the effectiveness of an existing Scrum implementation
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The history of Scrum
- The theory and principles of Scrum
- Why Done in Scrum is such an important concept and how to apply it with a Definition of Done
- How to run a Scrum project
- How to effectively work with people and teams in a Scrum environment
- How to apply Scrum in your organization
- What the Scrum Master is and how to apply the role
- Useful practices that are commonly used with Scrum
- How to be a Professional Scrum Master
Download the PSM Course Datasheet
Professional Scrum Masters have shown that they understand Scrum and can apply it to real-world situations. Attending the Professional Scrum Master course from Responsive Advisors is a great way to prepare for becoming a Professional Scrum Master. Every attendee of our Professional Scrum Master course receives a free attempt at the Professional Scrum Master I certification (PSM I) from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will become Scrum.org PSM I certified.
Attendees will also receive a discount on the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certification exam.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the certification exam within two weeks of attending the Professional Scrum training course and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.