Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more
teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location
and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
Public classes are a great fit if you or a few of your colleagues are looking to
attend training. We regularly teach public Professional Scrum classes
virtually online and in Chicago, New York City, and Los Angeles.
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- Learn how to overcome challenges in large-scale development initiatives
- Keep development initiatives on track
- Experience organizing several teams working on the same product
- Optimize team productivity
- Understand how to identify, minimize and remove dependencies
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Scaled Scrum is still Scrum
- Introduction to the Nexus Framework
- New role, artifacts, and events
- Organizing teams & work
- Managing the Nexus
- Dealing with common challenges
- Practices to help teams efficiently build an integrated product
Every attendee of our Scaled Professional Scrum course receives a free attempt at the Scaled Professional Scrum certification (SPS) from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will become Scrum.org SPS certified.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the SPS certification exam within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the SPS certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.