Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- Apply practical techniques to create, refine, and order the Product Backlog
- Identify and effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Capture stakeholder's needs on a Product Backlog
- Find better ways to make the Product Backlog more transparent
- Use empiricism as a competitive advantage
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to use the Product Backlog to create transparency within and outside your team
- How to work with Stakeholders to develop the Product Backlog with a diverse input of perspectives
- How to align your Product Backlog to a Product Goal and Product Vision
- How to communicate the direction of your Product Backlog more effectively
Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Certification (PSPBM Skills)
Every attendee of our Professional Scrum Product Backlog Skills course receives a free attempt at the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management assessment from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will earn the PSPBM Skills certification from Scrum.org.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees who take the PSPBM Skills assessment within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the assessment. Learn more about the assessment retake policy.