Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- What practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improve their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
- Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
- Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Effects on the organization of a successful Scrum Master
- Dealing with complexity and servant leadership
- Dealing with team conflict
- Removing impediments
- Facilitation techniques
- The Importance of a "Done" Increment
- The Sprint Goal
- Refresh the purpose of the Scrum Events
- The role of management in Scrum
- Successful product delivery
- Measurement in Scrum
- How to support the Product Owner
- Understanding the challenges of middle management
- Scrum Master as a change agent
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER II CERTIFICATION (PSM II)
Professional Scrum Masters that earn the Professional Scrum Master II certification have shown that they understand Scrum and can apply it to advanced real-world situations.
Every attendee of our Professional Scrum Master course receives a free attempt at the Professional Scrum Master II certification (PSM II) from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will become Scrum.org PSM II certified.
Attendees will also receive a discount on the Professional Scrum Master III (PSM III) certification exam.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PSM II certification exam within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the PSM II certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.