Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
WHY ATTEND AGILE TRAINING WITH
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as developers, Scrum Masters, and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- Gain an understanding of the fundamentals of Scrum
- Learn how a Product Owner uses Scrum to maximize the value of a product
- Discover how a Product Owner can work with Scrum teams and stakeholders to successfully deliver products
- Learn how Scrum can be used to enable business agility
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How the Product Owner uses Agile product management
- How value-driven development can be used with Scrum
- The principles of Scrum and empirical product management
- The Scrum framework and how a Product Owner fits in it
- How a Product Owner can maximize the success of a product through effective Product Backlog management
- How a Product Owner can use release management with Scrum
Download the PSPO Course Datasheet
Professional Scrum Product Owners have shown that they understand Scrum and can apply it to maximize the value of a product. Attending the Professional Scrum Product Owner course from Responsive Advisors is a great way to prepare for becoming a Professional Scrum Product Owner. Every attendee of our Professional Scrum Product Owner course receives a free attempt at the Professional Scrum Product Owner I certification (PSPO I) from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will become Scrum.org PSPO I certified.
Attendees will also receive a discount on the Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) certification exam.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PSM I certification exam within two weeks of attending Professional Scrum Master training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the PSM I certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.