Professional Product Owner Training and Certification
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course (PSPO) explores Agile product management and how it can be applied using Scrum. Product Owner training is ideal for product managers, business analysts, or anyone responsible for maximizing the value of a software product. We give you the knowledge and tools necessary to be an effective Product Owner in your organization and gain an industry-recognized Product Owner certification, the Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) from Scrum.org.
Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
Who Should Attend Professional Scrum Product Owner Training?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course is ideal for those responsible for managing products. This can include product managers, business analysts, managers, and project managers who are responsible for delivering products.
- Product managers looking to learn Agile product management and how to apply it using Scrum
- Business analysts who want to broaden their product management skills by learning how to manage products with Scrum
- Managers who are responsible for delivering products but might not have a background in Agile product management
- Project managers who are more business and market-oriented and spend more time managing products than projects
- Scrum Masters who want to be better equipped to coach Product Owners
Why Attend Agile Training with Responsive Advisors?
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as developers, Scrum Masters, and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
We teach Professional Scrum
We teach Scrum with a focus on how to apply it effectively in your context to get the best results. We don't want students to just pass an exam - we want to equip them to practice Professional Scrum.
We help you become certified as a Product Owner by providing a free attempt at an industry-recognized Scrum Product Owner certification - the PSPO I from Scrum.org, the home of Scrum. Plus if you take the certification assessment within 14 days of attending one of our courses and do not pass, you will get a free second attempt.
We explore the whys
Attendees frequently tell us Scrum "makes sense now" after they have been in one of our courses. We explain the whys behind Scrum so you'll be better equipped to practice it.
- Gain an understanding of the fundamentals of Scrum
- Learn how a Product Owner uses Scrum to maximize the value of a product
- Discover how a Product Owner can work with Scrum teams and stakeholders to successfully deliver products
- Learn how Scrum can be used to enable business agility
What You'll Learn
- How the Product Owner uses Agile product management
- How value-driven development can be used with Scrum
- The principles of Scrum and empirical product management
- The Scrum framework and how a Product Owner fits in it
- How a Product Owner can maximize the success of a product through effective Product Backlog management
- How a Product Owner can use release management with Scrum
Professional Scrum Product Owner Certification (PSPO)
Professional Scrum Product Owners have shown that they understand Scrum and can apply it to maximize the value of a product. Attending the Professional Scrum Product Owner course from Responsive Advisors is a great way to prepare for becoming a Professional Scrum Product Owner. Every attendee of our Professional Scrum Product Owner course receives a free attempt at the Professional Scrum Product Owner I certification (PSPO I) from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will become Scrum.org PSPO I certified.
Attendees will also receive a discount on the Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) certification exam.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PSPO I certification exam within two weeks of attending Professional Scrum Product Owner training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the PSPO I certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.
Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU Credit
Attendees of our Professional Scrum Product Owner class are able to claim 14 PDUs with the Project Management Institute (PMI). These credits are earned from attending the course and not for passing the PSPO I certification exam.
Our trainers are Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainers, ensuring you'll receive the most up-to-date and accurate picture of what Scrum is and how it can be applied to enable business agility.
Responsive Advisors is a proud member of Scrum.org's Professional Training Network (PTN).