Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- Understand how cross functional Scrum Teams can include UX specialists
- Learn to account for, manage, prioritize and include UX work in the Product Backlog
- Explore how to balance discovery and delivery within a Scrum Team
- Know how Scrum Teams create customer feedback loops within a Sprint
- Ensure customer insight is included in Scrum events and decision-making
- Communicate the Definition of “Done” in a world of continuous learning
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Scrum with UX enhances continuous learning
- Framing work as problems to solve
- Outcomes over outputs
- Managing UX work in Scrum
- Focus on users
- Experimentation within a Sprint
- Delivering Done Increments while delivering quality UX
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM WITH USER EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATION (PSU I)
Every attendee of our Professional Scrum with User Experience course receives a free attempt at the Professional Scrum With User Experience assessment from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will earn the PSU I and be certified by Scrum.org.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PSU I certification exam within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the PSU I certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.