Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum.
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum.
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility for their work.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Dispelling Common Myths
- Understanding Professional Scrum
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM WITH KANBAN CERTIFICATION (PSK I)
Every attendee of our Professional Scrum with Kanban course receives a free attempt at the Professional Scrum With Kanban assessment from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will earn the PSK I and be certified by Scrum.org.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PSK I certification exam within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the PSK I certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.