Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- Learn about the various types of stakeholders that Product Owners represent and how to best work with them
- Gain a better understanding of how to use vision, value, and validation to create a competitive advantage for any product
- Introduced to modern complementary practices through discussions, case studies, and exercises
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Understanding your products
- How to better identify your customers
- Connecting product features to customer outcomes
- Communicating the product vision and strategy
- Value and pricing models
- Innovation and experimentation
- Stakeholders and stakeholder management
- Agile governance, budgeting and contracting in relation to Scrum
- Scaling the Product Owner role
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER II CERTIFICATION (PSPO II)
Professional Scrum Product Owners that earn the Professional Scrum Product Owner II certification have shown that they understand Scrum, empirical product management and can apply it to advanced real-world situations.
Every attendee of our Professional Scrum Product Owner -Advanced course receives a free attempt at the Professional Scrum Product Owner II certification (PSPO II) from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will become Scrum.org PSPO II certified.
Attendees will also receive a discount on the Professional Scrum Product Owner III (PSPO III) certification exam.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PSPO II certification exam within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the PSPO II certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.