Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
Public classes are a great fit if you or a few of your colleagues are looking to attend training. We regularly teach public Scrum Master classes in Chicago, New York City, Seattle and Los Angeles.
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- To understand the Scrum framework and how empiricism helps manage complexity and deliver value
- Build understanding of how the Scrum Master and Product Owner accountabilities together serve the Scrum team and stakeholders
- Experience practical experience through case studies
- Gain new ways for understanding and measuring value delivery
- Learn more on how release planning creates transparency for stakeholders
- Practice product backlog management in support of achieving the product goal
- Understanding the importance of Done
- Learn the power of self-managing teams and how they're ideal for solving complex problems
- The Product Owner
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Product Backlog Management
- Theory and First Principles
- Scrum Framework
- Release Management
- Done and Undone
- People and Teams
- The Scrum Master
Professional Scrum Master and Product Owner certification (PSM 1 and PSPO 1)
Every attendee of our Professional Scrum Master and Product Owner course receives a free attempt at both the Professional Scrum Master 1 and Professional Scrum Product Owner 1 assessment from Scrum.org. With independently passing scores of 85% or above, attendees will earn both the PSM 1 and the PSPO 1 and be certified by Scrum.org.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PSM 1 or PSPO 1 certification exam within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the respective certification exams. Learn more about the exam retake policy.