Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- To Develop facilitation skills and the mindset of a great facilitator
- To explore the nuances of group dynamics and how they affect decision-making
- To leave the training with new techniques and the ability to apply them in various situations
- To explore how facilitation can tackle challenging situations most Scrum Teams experience
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The facilitation principles that seasoned facilitators rely on when communication gets challenging
- To understand the how facilitation principles and Scrum Values work in creating healthy collaboration in Scrum Teams
- To use new facilitation skills to enhance the Scrum events and ad hoc meetings
- Understand how to elicit diverse views and opinions, while guiding your team to reaching decisions
Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills certification (PSFS)
Every attendee of our Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills course receives a free attempt at the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills assessment from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will earn the PSFS and be certified by Scrum.org.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PSFS certification exam within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the PSFS certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.