Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- Understand how goals and measures influence an organization’s culture and values
- Embrace empiricism, using experimentation to incrementally steer toward the organization’s goals
- Appreciate how goals and trust act together to enable autonomy, transparency, and value delivery
- Correlate market leadership and sustainability to curiosity, adaptation, and empiricism
- Use EBM and its KVAs to focus measurements on improving market value and operational capabilities
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Measuring Value
- Achieving Goals with Empiricism Cultural Environment
- 4 Key Value Areas (KVAs) of EBM
PROFESSIONAL AGLE LEADERSHIP - EVIDENCE BASED MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION
Every attendee of our Professional Agile Leadership - Evidence Based Management course receives a free attempt at the Professional Agile Leadership with Evidence Based Management certification (PAL-EBM) from Scrum.org. With a passing score of 85% or above, attendees will become Scrum.org PAL-EBM certified.
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PAL-EBM certification exam within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the PAL-EBM certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.