Experience is our
We offer Professional Agile Leadership™ – Evidence-Based Management (PAL-EBM) to organizations looking to better prepare their managers and leaders for their transformation. Private training allows us to cater to the needs of your organization and can be held online/virtually, at your location, or at an offsite facility.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND PROFESSIONAL AGILE LEADERSHIP TRAINING?
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who are responsible for the introduction and establishment of Scrum and broader agile development practices and methods in an organization.
- Understand how goals and measures influence an organization’s culture and values
- Embrace empiricism, using experimentation to incrementally steer toward the organization’s goals
- Appreciate how goals and trust act together to enable autonomy, transparency, and value delivery
- Correlate market leadership and sustainability to curiosity, adaptation, and empiricism
- Use EBM and its KVAs to focus measurements on improving market value and operational capabilities
- Measuring Value
- Achieving Goals with Empiricism
- Cultural Environment
- 4 Key Value Areas (KVAs) of EBM