Training for Your Team
We offer private classes for organizations who have one or more teams that will attend training. Private classes can be held at your location and allow us to cater to the needs of your organization.
Training for You
WHY ATTEND AGILE
Our instructors have broad backgrounds in technology and deep experience with applying Agile practices and Scrum as Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile consultants. They draw on that experience in the classroom to ensure students not only understand Agile principles and Scrum but also how to pragmatically apply them.
- Understand how modern Agile engineering practices and supportive Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools improve a team's capability to deliver working software
- Learn the different aspects of a Scrum Team and what it means to be a team member
- Gain knowledge on how to use complimentary tools to gain even more benefit delivering as a Scrum Team
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The theory and application of the Scrum Framework
- Working within a real Scrum Team
- Definition of Done and why this matters
- Managing a Product Backlog
- Breaking work down small enough for a Sprint
- Agile Development and Architecture Practices
- Test Driven Development
- Pair Programming
- Agile Quality Assurance Practices
- Using ALM tools and DevOps with Scrum
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM DEVELOPER CERTIFICATION (PSD I)
Certification Retake Policy
Attendees that take the PSD I certification exam within two weeks of attending training and do not pass will receive one free additional attempt at passing the PSD I certification exam. Learn more about the exam retake policy.