Business Agility Executive Workshop
Responsive Advisors is offering a one-day Executive Workshop for senior leaders and executives to support agile ways of working in their organization. It is crucial for key decision makers to understand the role they play and how to support agile transformation in their organization for long-term success.
Working in small batches is critical to being change responsive in a world that changes more and more rapidly with time. This workshop is designed to give members of leadership an understanding of the strategic goals of agility and the ‘why’ behind it. The workshop will cover high-level views of popular agile and scaling frameworks in addition to addressing other areas of the organization that may be impacted in building a change responsive organization.
- The relationship between batch sizes and change responsiveness
- Knowledge inventory, work-in-progress, priority, and how they relate to agility
- Why traditional project management approaches (aka “Waterfall”) often fail in technology delivery
- A brief overview of Scrum and Kanban
- An overview of popular frameworks for scaling agile teams
- Leadership styles and their impact on agility
- How agile thinking influences organizational structure and culture
- Legal, Accounting, Finance and Human Resources implications
There will be several exercises and a case study to apply the concepts immediately to real world situations.